Introduction of RU-CORE
Ramkhamhaeng University Center Of Regional climate change and Renewable Energy (RU-CORE) The collaboration between Thailand Research Fund (TRF) and Ramkhamhaeng University (RU) target to be an excellent centre in downscaling of global climate model and providing climate information for difference levels od user to cope with the risk arise from the changing climate. The research centre will have capacity not only in the researcher resource but also the knowledge as well as fundamental of research principal.
The major roles of RU-CORE are :
- Dowscale the global climate models using both statistical and dynamical appoaches
- Set up data service centree thar provides climate information service to national and regional researchers
- Develop the research collaboration on climate modeling with researchers in Asia, Southeast Asia and Thailand
- Develop the training module on climate modeling and appication to assess the impacts and adaptation of climate change to the government officer
- Develop the grauated crriculum on climate change.